Your Custom Home In Calgary
For the last 70 years, Lindal Homes has been creating dream homes for clients in the Calgary area. We have built a reputation for building high-end custom homes on lots that are acquired for development within the city of Calgary.
Calgarians trust us because we help home builders like you create your perfect home with an expert team for designers, engineers, and architects. We let you be the boss of your dream, we simply help you get there.
At Lindal, Barb and Doug Pocha will help you choose from any of our floor plans that will match your lifestyle. You can choose from any roof for a modern or rustic design that will fit into your preferred neighbourhood.
Regardless which home design you choose, all homes built by Lindal are leaders in energy efficiency which will save you money in the long-run.
Building Your Dream Home With Lindal
When you build with Lindal, you are guaranteed to have a home that is
- Your Lindal home will be designed specifically for your wishes, engineered for your geographical requirements, to suit your building site, whether you decide on a shed roof line, a pitch roof, or a combination of several roof styles.
- designed with our Award Winning passive solar architecture, building Green, with minimal impact on your site!
- Lindal's building system has 70 years of design refinement with over 50,000+ homes built...
- from your ideas through to full construction plans, you will know what it looks like in 3D as well as knowing the costs before you start, with guaranteed pricing.
- Lindal offers the best warranty in the industry: a Lifetime Structural Warranty!
- We offer architectural designs, right through to delivery, to turn key walk in ready - one stop shop!
- Created With Local Service & Expertise
- Our expertise in guiding you through the process has been highly acclaimed by our past customers. We ill
- Walk your building site
- help with the local behind the scenes processes
- deal with the permitting processes and RM meetings
- coordinate engineering requirements
- oversee contractors quotes to ensure fairness in pricing but most importantly a high quality of work!
Have you been wondering what services we offer our clients on top of their Lindal Package?
We take pride in being able to offer our clients the most cutting edge technology in energy efficiency through our Lindal Designing service.
Backed by our team of professionals, NRCan EA, LEED for Homes Green Rater, and our Sustainability and Building Performance Specialists, we offer building performance and energy efficiency consulting services. Our Professional Energy Team have many years of experience and education around building as a system and building science. We provide an unbiased approach to achieving different sustainability targets, while consulting with multi-disciplinary teams. Their expertise includes, but is not limited to, High-Performance Energuide labeling, Net-Zero consulting, Alberta Building Code Part 9.36 Energy Code Review, building envelope assemblies development, LEED for Homes, LEED for Homes Mid-Rise, CSA F280-12 Room by Room heat loss/ heat gain calculations, and Aerobarrier Whole Building Air tightness solution installs. Our Professional Energy Team also offers on-site services such as air leakage testing, Passivhaus air leakage testing, and new product technology Research and Development Analysis.
Our Professional Team’s experience in all aspects of design allows your design team to not only design houses that will perform thermally, but houses that are also comfortable, durable, and cost-effective. Using energy simulation modelling, our Professional team can showcase cost trade-offs between air tightness, mechanical system sizing, window types, durability, thermal insulation specifications and comfort, making high-performance houses affordable to all.
Interested in learning more about our Lindal Package?
Call us TODAY!
At Lindal Western Canada, we believe that our commitment to our clients goes far beyond capturing breathtaking panoramic views. We believe in the importance of preserving the world that our homes celebrate. Therefore, we are proud to offer our clients the opportunity to design and build with Certified Green Professionals for the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Homes Green Rating. This is also included for our clients in their Red-Carpet Service at no extra cost.
There are many ways to incorporate green building within your home. Some examples that our clients have incorporated into their home efficiency systems are the use of solar panels and geo-thermal heating. Large overhangs are also included within a lot of our home designs as they block the heat from the summer sun from entering your home. In our design and planning process, our clients are able to fully customize how they would like to build green.
So why should building green matter to you? Not only does this help protect our environment and future generations, but it also creates a more energy-efficient home which saves you more in the long-run.
So, if building a custom prefab eco-conscious home is what you're looking for, then Lindal Western Canada is your ideal partner!