Blurring the lines between the indoors and out
It has been said that nature is good for your health and wellness, and the idea of bringing the outdoors into your home is becoming more popular for a whole host of reasons. Expansive walls of glass let the outside in and allow the surroundings and the view to become a part of your every day living space. Adding a little nature to our lives is one way to put a few more deep exhales back into the daily grind.
Lindal's expansive walls of glass let the outside in and allow the surroundings and the view to become a part of your every day living space. Adding a little nature to our lives is one way to put a few more deep exhales back into the daily grind.
View Lindal's floor plans and photo gallery and see how our custom home designs can bring more nature into your indoor living space!
To learn how we create and design a Custom designed home that makes nature a part of your indoor décor with Fine Point Cedar Homes, call us at 1-855-554-6325 or register your interest here: Get started on your journey>>
The Lindal Difference - Go ahead, compare us!
When you choose us, Fine Point Cedar Homes - you not only get the Lindal Guarantee - but also our industry expertise of over 23 years as your local Builder and Project Management Team. Building your dream home is major investment. You want to work with a company and people you can trust, with a reputation for top quality materials, excellent customer service and a Lifetime Structural Warranty that no other company in the industry offers.
We help clients to design and build a high-quality custom home. Lindal has a 77-year tradition of excellence in the designing and building of exceptional homes. Homes designed for flexibility and endurance...why settle for anything less than the custom luxury of a Lindal Cedar original? There is one for every lifestyle, building site and, best of all, every budget.
All designing is a part of the drafting - custom designing with our Architect teams is fully credited back towards your Lindal materials package. Your design is created for your wishes and working with your expectations of budget! No other architect will refund their work and your costs.
Explore the Lindal Difference: The difference of a lifetime!
Learn how Fine Point Cedar Homes - Your Lindal Western Canada Custom Home Builders - can help simplify planning and building the home you've dreamed of and that you'll love for a lifetime.
Country farmhouse plans are as
varied as the regional farms they once presided over. Born on hundred-acre
spreads in rural America, family-friendly Farmhouse plans fit right in with
suburban lifestyles too.
A classic farmhouse had a simple
rectangular floor plan and included a centrally located fireplace for cooking
and heating. But today’s Modern farmhouse designs might remind some
design-lovers of a Craftsman-style home with natural elements which boast careful
Lindal’s beautifully designed modern farmhouse and traditional farmhouse plans
Most of today’s classic farmhouses include interior
features such as:
- Natural wood
- Soft colors
- Beamed ceilings
- Spacious, cozy kitchens
- Large living spaces
Exterior features are what make the
farmhouse most recognizable. They were built to house families without feeling
cluttered or overcrowded. Its exterior features remain simple, yet memorable:
- Gabled roofs
- Large or wraparound veranda
- Clean, simple lines
- Clapboard wooden sliding
- Neutral, earthy color scheme
Learn how Fine Point Cedar Homes - Your Lindal Western Canada Custom Home Builders - can help simplify planning and building the home you've dreamed of and that you'll love for a lifetime. Call us at 1-855-554-6325 or register your interest here to Get started on your journey>>
Lindal's Imagine Series is the best of the past updated and refined to meet the needs of the present!
Join us for the Lindal Imagine Series Webinar on March 30th - 5pm PST
"Out of the Ground and into the Light!" - Frank Lloyd Wright
Explore the Lindal Elements approach to home design, our flexible, modular designs and the Lindal system. Join Aris George, Principal of OM Studios, and Trina Lindal, Graduate of the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture, as they guide you through this unique presentation of 9 Frank Lloyd Wright Usonian-inspired home designs. These homes have been thoughtfully designed to meet the lifestyles of today's families with thoughtful spaces for peaceful contemplation and boisterous gatherings. Register for the Webinar here>>
Learn how Fine Point Cedar Homes can take the guesswork out of planning and building the home you've Imagined and that you'll love for a lifetime. Call us at 1-855-554-6325 or register your interest here to Get started on your journey>>
Be sure to ask about Lindal's Imagine Series historic and exciting product discount offer!!
If you've been watching the news, then you
know that the price of wood is continuing to skyrocket as the building boom
continues. No one can foresee the future of construction, building, and
materials costs in this time of considerable price unpredictability. According
to Builder Magazine, building material prices increased 18.9% since December
2020 while the PPI for softwood lumber increased 24.4% in December 2021.
According to the NAHB’s Eye on Housing blog, softwood lumber prices have
increased 44.5% since September 2021. Read article>>
This means that those cost of building a custom
home is going up and for those who are thinking about their custom dream home,
this can be scary
The Lindal Price Lock gives you the security you need to move forward with your new home project.
Only we can make this offer because of our long-standing relationships with premium material suppliers. We are unaware of any other custom home supplier who can match this offer.
Make a down-payment on your Lindal home by April 15, 2022, and Lindal will guarantee today’s pricing on your home package for delivery through December 2022.
Wanting your custom home to come to life is a great thing, why worry about rising costs on top of everything else? You may think that it isn't a good time to build your dream home…. But it is! A price-lock is the best way to start your new home project with security and peace of mind.
You can start planning your dream home today! Call us at 1-855-554-6325 or register your interest here: Get started on your journey>>
Creating, building, and designing a home that is suited to your tastes and site takes time and effort. In this webinar, you will be able to preview some of our floor plans, as well as our planning, designing, and building process.
Join us to learn about the Lindal Elements approach to modern prefab. You will also be able to preview the work of the Architects Collaborative and see floor plans and home design concepts from the OM Studio and Frank Lloyd Wright inspired designs. With our flexible, efficient and predictable Lindal Elements system, our team will help you create the home you love within your budget. Our homes are built to last a lifetime, with the industry's ONLY Lifetime Structural Warranty, so you will feel confident when choosing us!
Go here to register for the Elements Webinar today!
This free one-hour presentation is guided by MIT School of Architecture graduate and custom home design professional Michael Harris and is followed by a live Q&A.
To learn how to create and design a Custom home with Fine Point Cedar Homes, call us at 1-855-554-6325 or register your interest here: Get started on your journey>>
Are you ready to build your home? Are you wondering how our homes and service differ from the rest?
We have our top TEN REASONS on how Lindal delivers the Preeminent Custom "Pre-Fab" Home better than anyone else!
1) Experience! Barb and Doug Pocha have been planning, designing and building Lindal Homes for over 19 years and have been recognized as one of Lindals' Top Dealers since 2006! They have built homes in every climate Western Canada has thrown at them, on every type of terrain and in all jurisdictions! Barb and Doug are also backed by Lindal Homes' experience! Lindal Homes has designed and produced over 50,000 homes and has been the modern systems-built home of choice for more consumers than all other prefab homes combined! That is good to know when you're making one of life's biggest investments!
2) Flexibility! Our team is able to respond to the natural features of your building site; we are able to make the most out of your views and sunlight, we work with your building site, not against it. We provide you with our Red-Carpet Service, bringing in our LEED certified specialists to ensure that your home is designed efficiently, saving you on energy costs in the future. Our homes are designed for every climatic condition, with a range of architectural styles, from modern to arts and crafts. We vow to design your home with your lifestyle needs, large or small, within mind, and do so within your budget!
3) Efficiency! One of the most important resources you have is time. We recognize that being efficient with our time reduces costs. In just a few weeks, we can guide our clients from their initial site visits through to their sketching and pricing in just a few weeks! We have also enhanced framing efficiency through our patented post and beam system. The Lindal system emphasizes the efficient use of all resources - time, material, energy and human resources - reducing your costs.
4) Predictability! We understand that a great design and concept will only become your dream home reality if we can build it on budget. At every phase of your design, we inform our clients of the evolving cost of their home, enabling you to make adjustments that still suit your needs and wants, within your budget.
5) Environmentally Responsive! We pride ourselves on being environmentally responsible and building green! We take the time to visit your building site, and help you with ideas to create an environmentally intelligent site plan that allows us to minimize the disturbance on the building site while also sculpting your house to your site. The careful placement of windows and overhangs, and the use of existing vegetation help us to maximize solar performance. By harmonizing the design, the topography, and the prevailing winds, we will be able to provide you with natural summer cooling effects and buffers from the brutal winter winds. Lindals' building system s flexible enough to allow you to create an architecturally stunning home in full harmony with the land surrounding it.
Make sure to watch for next week's post on Part Two!!